I have been noticing that every one is posting twenty-five random things about themselves. Here are mine:
1. My horse is a major bully. We go head to head more than we get along as a team.
2. I turn 13 on March 12!! Sorry, I just had to put that one in. :)
3. I love to read. I don't read as much as I use to, but I still read a lot.
4. I love fractions and algreba but I hate geometry!!
5. I can be very obnoxios when I want to be. ;)
6. I watch the Superbowl and pretty much any other football game for the commercials.
7. I want to be a profesional barrel racer.
8. All I want to do on rainy days is RUN! I don't know why, but I do. Since mom won't let me run outside in the ran, I settle for the treadmill.
9. I hate watching other barrel racers run, it makes me feel bad that I am not as good as they are.
10. I can eat a whole loaf of bread in a day.
11. I only make goodies for the batter.
12. I love re-arranging my room but I have a big 4-poster bed so that is kinda hard.
13. I don't believe in evalution, but five minutes with Klay and Kash can make you wonder.
14. Mom calls me a giraffe because I haven't exactly grown into my legs...yet. Like she's one to talk anyway. I'm as tall as she and I'm only twelve. So I may be a giraffe but she is... well... um... short!
15. While Jade is a car girl, I am totally a TRUCK girl all the way.
16. I am a shop-til-I-run-out-of-money girl.
17. I love having peaple play with my hair. It makes me fall asleep.
18. Klay comes into bed with me every night.
19. I hate melted cheese.
20. I think Kash looks like Frankenstien with his stitches.
21. I have this wonderful ability to not be able to sleep past eight o'clock a.m. unless I am sick or just exhausted.
22. I love it when Klay and Kash take a nap.
23. I love swimming but I can't dive to save my life.
24. I can't whistle.
25. I love playing practical jokes.
Hope your not asleep by now!
Bailey
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hey Bailey!
You used to read my blog, "Life According To A Ranch Kid"... Until I stopped writing in it!!! I guess I found that my life was not near as exciting or worthy to write about anymore... So I started a new one, just today. It's all Scripture/thoughts on Christ and His word, etc but I'll keep ya'll up to date on what else is going on in my life.
Drop by every now and then- I'm so glad you started your own blog, I'll be reading! :D
-Caitlin
If the truck is any younger than a 1990 model...well...it's not that cool.:] I have kind of a half-car-half-truck...To tell you in non car terms;} Just sayin'!!
JADE
~~~~
Thank you Jade for the in-non-car-words information. And um, Jade... I don't like trucks unless they are YOUNGER than 1990. At least.
So glad that you are blogging agian Caitlin! Hope to hear from you soon
Bailey
Jade- My grandma is always saying, " Nothing like the ride of a car with the convience of a truck."
Bailey-
Random thing #26 - you refuse to buy a car in the game of Life, instead you will ride a skateboard for 50 years.
Random thing #27 - you can spit a Kix really far.
Loved the other 25!
Karma
Post a Comment