Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I know that I just posted yesterday, but on request I have two more things to add to my Random 25 List. So, thanks to Karma, I now have a #26 and a #27.

26) In the game of Life, I rode my skate-board for fifty years instead of buying a car. I mean, why waste your hard earned money on a car when you scate board is just fine. I also didn't have a spouse, a house, or kids. I was the Lone Free Ranger! :)

27) I can spit a Kix really far. On that- no comment.

4 comments:

Jade said...

OK...Bailey spit a Kix at me, I blew one through my nose at her, and the war was on!!! We were soon spitting and blowing them acrossed the kitchen!

Good Times!!!!

JADE
~~~~

Rebekah said...

Hey girl, your mom posted that you took second place in the barrel race -- good for you! Congrats! :)

Jade said...

Come on girl! Dish out a new post!!!!

Paula said...

Really Bailey - Time for a new post already!!!