I have to admit- most women drivers can do so wacked-up things. Being a girl and learning how to drive I have done some . . . um. . . well. . . does almost taking out the front porch count? In this video I can totally relate to some of the drivers. They are probably thinking, " How did this happen?"
I am dedicating this video to Jade. Why? Because she turns 14 way before me and because she has her own car and I don't. So she has a better chance of getting on the highway before I do.
The video does have sound and I think that the music really completes the video. You'll see why.
http://adreamandasmile.com/Smiles/Women_Drivers.html
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Can't figure out why the address isn't a link?!? I guess you will just have to type the address out and see if it pulls up the video.
I'll be able to drive better than that !!! What kind of girl do you think I am?!?!;)
Is that video hilarious or what!! My brother-in-law has been teasing me ever since I got my permit, and then after church one night he absolutely HAD to show us this video (and tease me some more!). However, I do resent the inference that only women drive stupidly...I haven't wrecked a car yet! :)
Post a Comment