Mom and Dad are back! Mommy and Daddy are back! Mom and Daddy are back! How ever you want to say it, it always says the same thing," Mom and Dad are back!" Mom and Dad have been in Charlotte, North Carolina from Tuesday through Thursday. My Grandma Renie stayed with us and she did really good! My other grandma (who is a bit more talented when it comes to children) had the whole Yaussi Posse for a total of 4 hours and then divided us up between the family members who lived close by. And I didn't even have Shelby, Trey, and Riley to babysit! Grandma Renie had the Yaussi Posse and the Cox Kids. She didn't ever freak out on us but I think her hair is a bit grayer. :)
Mom and Dad got back home at, like 12:00 p.m. We all got cool t's and I think that Grandma Renie is going to sleep the whole weekend away!
Talk later,
Bailey
P.S. 27 more days til' I turn 13!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
121 days till i turn 14!!!
And since when do lett your brother sit on your bed AND brush your hair??!??!
JADE
~~~~
It either let him brush my hair or have him pester me all night long. If I let him brush my hair then I would benefite and still get to read; if I didn't then I probably wouldn't get much reading done.
I was just doing the math. :)
OK...that maks more sense now!!!
JADE
~~~~
Post a Comment