Tuesday, January 27, 2009

To all who read my blog; I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've simply just not been posting. Now that the holidays are more that safely over and everything is back to normal I must resume my blogging duties.

We went and saw "Bride Wars'. We as Mom, Ricky, and I. THe movie is pretty good, and really funny if your a girl. Quoting Ricky," I can't believe I wasted my money!" Sorry Ricky, we tried to warn you! The movie is defintly a chick flick. So to any and all guys who are thinking about seeing it, YOU WON'T LIKE IT!!!!!

I promise to update soon,

Bailey

2 comments:

Cowgirl Thoughts said...

I must put in a disclaimer - minimal cussing, however, there is a scene with a bachelorette party that I had them cover their faces - due to the nature of male dancers. Other then that . . . not bad.

Mom

Jade said...

Bailey,

Check out my moms blog!


JADE