I have my first job! Of course I have had other jobs in the past like babysitting the K's; but this is my first job where my parents aren't the boss. So. . . I 'm pretty excited. I am going to babysit three kids before and after school. Their mom is going to drop them off at my house at 6:30 am and the bus will pick them up and bring them to school. Then the bus will drop them off at my house and I will watch them until their mom picks them up.
Shelby is in 5th grade, Drew is in 4th, and Riley is in 2nd. I am planning ( after school ) to set them down and help them with their home work. You know, tutor them. But we'll see. I'm not sure what to do during the morning hours though. I may just see if they have all their home work and they have what they need for school and yada, yada, yada. Hey! ya got to have a schedule.
Ricky was in the same class as Shelby when we went to Udall school and Shelby had the BIGGEST CRUSH on Ricky so that is going to be a little ackward. Ackward for them; funny for me.
I start on Aughust 13 but I am going to meet them before hand. Otherwise they would be meeting me half asleep on the first day of school. SCARY!
Tootles,
Bailey
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah!! can't wait to hear about it! :)
~JADE~
Post a Comment