I am in bymanship (which is in 4-H for any one who doesn't know) and on Tuesday I was modeling a dress. This was the first time I had ever modeled anything. When we got there I went straight to the bathroom and changed. ( Mom has a picture of my dress) We were filling out this long paper Haley rushed by, stopped, and rushed back to me. " I have the exact same dress," is what she practally screamed in my ear. And she did! A little different style but the exact same fabric. And she is in the same modeling class as me. SCARY!
We finally get the card finished ( We might of gotten it finished earlier if we had discovered the nursrey before we started) and we're off too find my room. We had got there at 10:30 and I was suppose to modeled at 11:15. I freaking out because- I always do at these sort of things. I watched some girls model, got the hang of the turning, and then finally it's my classes turn! I am the dogone last person and it's hot in the hallway. Sure, they've got a fan going but there was about 15 girls standing around and at least 10 girls rushing back and forth. So that fan's not doing much good. I wore my hair down so it was sticking to me too!
Mom is about to stick a fist in some poor judges face because the pamphlet said that it would end at 12:00 and it is now 12:45. And all 3 boys had been in that building too long.
It's finally my turn and I don't really care any more; well I do care but well, I want to get this over with! I did well and I got a blue ribbon but I didn't get call backs or place. But I didn't care; I was hot, stick, thirsty, ready to get out of my dress, + I am ready to get the boys out of that building! i had fun, and I plan to do it agian. Mom and I will just have to fly solo. :)
TOOTLES
Bailey
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Okay - I wasn't going to stick a fist in anyone's face - however, I was hot, tired, and running behind schedule!
Nice Blog Bailey!!! Good job on your buymanship despite all the happenings that day. Will we see you guys at the fair?
Leslie
Yes you'll see us at the fair. Or at least mom and I. We have to work the food stand on Sunday from 3 to 7.
Bailey
Post a Comment