Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer time blues

It is so hot! Yesterday it was 9:00 a.m. and it was 85 degrees outside! I know that may not be a big deal to some of you who live in the desert but it is to me. I like to do my laundry in the morning; with it being so hot i might as well get up at midnight to get my laundry done. Not a bad ideal. :) Since its so hot all you really want to do is swim or sleep; so thats what we do. Okay we don't exactly sleep but you won't see us out there breaking any horses or doing labor-is work like that! :) And we don't get to do much swimming either. Unless you count the pond but I don't really like to swim in it any more. I can't seem to get the pondy smell out of my hair later. And I like to have no-pondy smelling hair! I'm not complaining; I'm just venting my feelings.

Mom wants me to clean the K's closet so we can get their dresser out so I'd better get off . :)

Thank goodness there's no bugs to speak of ( except the few flies that can't get out of the air-conditioned house),
Bailey

2 comments:

Paula said...

Is that what I've been smelling all this time?! Glad to hear you like to smell good and not "pondy"!

~Mom

Karma said...

I agree Bailey...it is CRAZY hot!!