Sunday, July 20, 2008

I've done it! (almost)

I finally have my own blog!! After a lot of ' what in the world' and ' this stupid computer is crazy!' I have figured it out. Well, actually it only took me reading the instructions and following them.

You see, I have a google email and if you had an email on google or are in google groups you had to click on 'sign it.' Simple as pie, right? It was. All I had to do was put my email address, password, and pick a blog.

Until I get my own camera there won't be too many pictures.( Don't worry, I'll get a camera soon!) I have to use my mom's camera and I don't think you guys know how hard it is to wrestle that camera out of my mom's grasp. HaHa

Tootles,
Bailey

1 comment:

Sara said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!