Monday, August 4, 2008

The Calley County Fair

Did you know that geese have teeth? That pigs can scream? That a rooster some one is showing will crow every five seconds? That rocking a ferris wheel bucket is not a grand ideal?
That most of the people college and under) are gothic?

Yes. . . I know. Why are we learning this? Of course all the kids are gothic- your either a farmer or gothic when you live in the sticks! Of course pigs scream- how else do they talk? Peaple show chickens?! You rocked a ferris wheel bucket? Don't you know that thats not safe?! Geese have teeth- oh stop pulling my leg!

I have just asked the question and you have just given a reply. Now we can move on.

The fair was this weekend and so that is where we have been most of the time. On Friday in the morning/afternoon we looked at the booths and the animals. On Saturday night the whole family went to the carnival. RJ, K's, and I got to ride three rides each. The K's rode everything they could and then wanted to ride it agian!! On Sunday my 4-H club ran a consesion stand. First I ran the drink section with two 5th graders, a 3rd grader, and 2 6 year old girls. PERFECT COMBINATION- I almost died. So I went to be a waitresses. Actually I just took orders and then yelled them out to the cooks. From now on I will never order a complicated order. Can't peaple just stick to the basic nachos and a hot dog?

About the geese and teeth- I was looking at this goose when a KK came y and said i could pet him. And then BAM! the dumb goose chompes down on my finger. And what is KK doing? He is laughing his head off! That rude little snipe! ( It was his goose by the way so he knew it would bite)

Well thats my weekend and its been the funnest yet! Chaotic but fun.
Bailey

3 comments:

Karma said...

cool, about the goose...sorry but still funny!!!! :0

~JADE~

Cowgirl Thoughts said...

Funny to the onlooker- no funny to me. The geese have shark teeth!
Bailey

Paula said...

How many times have I told you not to touch! Ouch! That KK is ornery!