Friday, August 8, 2008

My Poor TOE!!!

To start this topic off let me say. . . toes DO NOT get sympothy in our family. Unless your Bailey or one of the twins. Sooo. . . I qualify. :) Let me explain:

At our old house, in Mom and Dad's room you had to step up to get out. Dad, half asleep, got up one night and stubbed his toe on the ledge. Mom, of course, started laughing and could not stop. And Dad's big toe was black and blue for a long time. So you see why toes don't get sympothy.

Today Mom took the zoo and I to the Mulvane pool. Okay, no big deal, right? We have had a expierence with the Mulvane pool every time we come. Our first time Mom almost broke her toe trying to jump off the low diving board. This time I slid in the bathroom and cut my toe. My pinkie toe. The manager said that if it had been any deeper I would have needed stiches. Pleasent expierences.

I decided that I better do my duty and update sooo. . . enjoy!

Bailey

2 comments:

Pat said...

Didn't know you had a blog. I will have to show it to Michelle. How fun! Enjoy!!!

Paula said...

Don't even think about getting sympathy from me! I've been hobbling around for 4 weeks now and have gotten squat from you!