Monday, December 1, 2008

Random

For your information I have NOT fallen off of the face of the earth. I have just not updated in a while. Thank you Jade for reminding me to blog.

I have been trying for a while to get my blog changed and it isn't working. Any advice from the tecky peaple?

Know that we are past Thanksgiving I am looking forward to Christmas like crazy! My Aunt "Vohnne" and Uncle "Davey" are coming over with Jessie and the "big boys" to watch us open presents. Let me explain the quoted names- Aunt Vohnne's name is really Yovohnne and Uncle Davey's real name is Uncle David. But the twins don't really call them that. Jessie is my cousin Jessica and the big boys are Scott and Josh. Josh is Jessie's brother and Scott is Jessie's husband.
THis year I have been really interested in other peaples Christmas routine. Here is ours: On the night before Christmas we (the kids) sleep by the tree. The K's like sleeping behind the tree, Ricky in front, and I sleep under the table! The Christmas tree is in the dinning room so it is right beside the table.
The boys are up every hour during the night checking what time it is. I sleep for them. At seven o'clock on Christmas moring we run and jump on Mom and Dad's bed. Then we all gather around the tree waiting for mom to find charged batteries and the camera. Once she arrives we dig in.

Leave me a comment and tell what your Christmas tradition is.

Here are some songs that I have been enjoying the past month.
www.youtube.com/brad paisley/little monents
www.youtube.com/brad paisley/i love to fish
www.youtube.com/brooks and dun/cowgirls don't cry
It is usually the first song on the list when you pull it up.

6 comments:

Cowgirl Thoughts said...

I think that I have figured out how to change my blog! I just published my post and Whala! its changed! I am so excited!!

Paula said...

It looks awesome! You've done a lovely job! Aunt Yovohnne's name is spelled Yvonne but that was a good attempt. It is actually french - isn't that romatic! I like the play list - you have a yummy selection!

I think I'll put the tree in the living room, just to throw a twist to our tradition and you are not allowed to pounce on Mom & Dad until 10:00am.! How would that work!?

Paula said...

For the love of chocolate and all things yummy . . . you are ornery as they get . . . has your daddy seen that header?

Karma said...

Bailey-
You are absolutely right!! Well behaved girls don't make history!!

Jade and I love your songs...those are some of our favorites.

My favorite tradition is hanging the birthday flag on Christmas morning. Then we sing Jesus "Happy Birthday" and eat birthday cake for breakfast. Nothing like starting the day on a sugar high!

Rebekah said...

Hello Bailey! I often read your mother's blog. I saw a comment of yours and thought I'd swing by and say hello!

Since I was pretty young, one of my traditions was to put some of my stuffed animals by our tree. In the last few years it's dwindled down from my entire collection to just the three special ones (yes, I still have special stuffed animals! *wink*). This year, though, since we now have a rambunctious kitten, I probably won't be doing that... We open presents on Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day we just hang out, relax, have a big lunch (sometimes with some friends over for it)... that's our traditions! :)

P.S. By the way, if you have any more problems with your blog, I'm a bit techy, I understand most of the things Blogger does, so I might be able to help. :)

Cowgirl Thoughts said...

Thank you Rebecca, I really apreciate that. I don't know what it is about computers but they give me the jepes. :(

No mom. Dad has NOT seen my header. . . yet. But you have to admit- well behaved women never do make histoy. Its only the ornery ones that get remebered. HAHA