Thursday, December 4, 2008

Speaking

As most of you may know we are starting our own ministery. Sunday is our last day at Cornerstone. We will be visiting churches around here to get know more peaple.

Dad has decided that every one in our family must say something church and I have NO CLUE what to say. I have never been much of a public speaker and I am not looking forward to this. My testamony is rather boring so I'm not going to say that. I'm not sure what my call in ministry is so I can't talk about that.

HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!
Does anybody have anything have any suggestions.

Thanks a ton,
Bailey

2 comments:

Paula said...

Just speak from the heart, Princess, the Holy Spirit will guide you!

Rebekah said...

I agree with your Mama... Ask the Lord and He will give you His words! Seriously, I've tried it, it does work. It's scary, especially when you're called on and you have no idea what you're going to say, but open your mouth and the Lord will put words in it. :)