Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What do you do and tongue twisters

Lately Dad has been asking Klay," What do you do when a girl kisses you?" Klay would say, " I'm gonna lick her!" But after a quick ten minutes of drilling when Dad wasn't looking he had a new answer. Five minutes later Dad asked, "Hey Klay, what do you do when a girl kisses you?" and Klay said, " Kiss her back!"

Heres some tongue twisters for you:
* Chocolate trees and Christmas bars.
* Is he hitting his bonker, trying not to act bonkers, while being bonkers?
* Your a sissy of a sissy's sisters sissy who's pet sissy had a sissy sister.

4 comments:

Paula said...

You should try those tongue twisters with peanut butter stuck to the top of your mouth!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well, I do not agree with the training that Klay recieved and I will be sure to address the issue with him and his do good sister

Karma said...

peanut butter is fun...a bunch of marshmellows would work too!