How long has it been? I know- too long. I have actually typed out several posts but then I would have to go do something and I would come back and it would be exeted out of so I would have to type AGIAN! I don't really have much to post about so I will just put down whatever comes to mind. HA! I'm coming up blank. :(
Every one who is reading this post probably know that Valerie had her baby! He is so CUTE!! And any one who has read her blog lately knows that she has changed her heading. There is a picture of everyone up top. Well, Kash saw the picture of the baby and started to sing it to sleep! It was WAY funny!
A couple days ago mom had a dream that she was being withheld agianst her will in a liquor store. She was telling me about the dream when Kash walked up. He promptly asked if he could have a piece of liquor. I about died laughing but Kash was very serious about his request. He started to beg mom and said," Mom I have just 1 piece of liquor? Just 1?" By then I am doubled over in laughter which made Kash mad. Sorry Kash, the temptation not to laugh was not very strong! :)
I have ordered Dad to make more friends. All of his roping buds ( with the exeption of 2) have either babies, toddlers, or boys.:( No girls even remotely close to my age. But they have boys close to my age.:( Mom said that that in my favor when I got older. Older seems pretty far away. Dad said that I would not marry one of those boys unless they were radically saved. I said," I thought that was what we were trying to do?" And Dad replied," We're here to save them NOT marry them." I agree!!!
Whenever the K's ride their trusted stick horses they HAVE to be wearing their ' cowy hats '. One day Kash could not find his so he got a hanger and stuck it on his head. The arms were at the side of his head and the hook was in the front. He was very handsome looking. ;)
Got to go, the kidz are here!
Bailey
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I don't dream about liquor alot . . . only when I've had a stressful day with four kids! Glad you are not limping on the toe anymore!
You are so funny!! ;)
~Jade
Hi this is Aubrie Valle. You left a comment on my blog about the amrican girl movie. How old are you? I'm 9.
EXCUSE ME! You would think school has started and you just don't have much time on your hands!
I demand a blog update with pictures of your new haircut!
I'm not sure what happened. Hang in there- I'll git it figured out.
Bailey
Post a Comment