I know, I know, I know!! I've been out. Which is just a polite way of saying, I STINK AT BLOGGING!!!!!
Barrel racing has finally started up agian!! When the summer ends, the events just kind of pepper out til' October. Then everything is in blown agian!! I went to the first winter barrel race last Friday. Didn't win anything because Mighty stumbled around the third barrel and we knocked it down. I wacked the hickies out of my right hand when he stumbled. I thought I was coming off right then and there!
We had to order another barrel saddle because with two horses and one saddle. . . well that can be tricky. And it came in today!! I am so happy!! And the saddle is beautiful!!!! I thought it would just be a cheapy but it is really nice. It also has metal stirrups with rubber grips which is one of the best types of stirrups you can get. I don't think I will get much time to break it in anytime soon as it has been rainging day in and day out. EHHH!!! I hate the rain!!!
Joke of the day- My horse is God's apology for my brothers. HAHAHA!
Talk later alligator,
Bailey Sue
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey -- I saw your buckle over at your mom's blog, congratulations! That's awesome. Keep on runnin' those barrels, girl -- you must be pretty good at it to win like that! :)
Are you sure that horse is God's apology. Maybe having your Daddy wrapped around your finger is?
I'll put a post on my blog if you post on yours first...
Post a Comment