Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I've Been Hacked!!

I've been hacked and I absolutely love it! I don't know how Karma does it but I hope she keeps on doing it. Thanks so much, Karma!!


I say a cute saying yesterday. Thought I might share it: With three barrel, a fast horse,and a winning time who needs a cowboy?
I did a little alterations: With Karma to do my blog and Jade as my best friend, NO WONDER I'M ALWAYS IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!

Not really- but its catchy. :)

Thanks so much Karma and Jade,

Bailey

9 comments:

Jade said...

Thanks for letting us do it, we had so much fun! Hey...I have your username and password! MUA-HA-HA!!

Until we get to hack your blog again..Jade

The Rouse House said...

Great job girls! It's super cute!

Karma said...

Glad you like it! I would imagine that you do a fine job of getting into trouble all on your own!

Cowgirl Thoughts said...

I know Jade and remeber- any trouble I get into now I can blame on you!! HA HA HA!!

And yes Karma, I do get myself in a lot of hot water, I just talk myself out of it. I'm an expert! :)

Paula said...

Okay - she is her father's child!

I'm probably going to be stuck making history with her in order to keep her from making so much history!

Jade said...

OK! I have posted on my blog, so now I can say that your behind!

Jade said...

When did you run a 15.221?!!?!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Very cool look Bailey!

Karma said...

All right girl, get busy and post something! Or....Jade and I could hack again and create an "interesting" post. Your choice. :D