Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I have this rare ability to think up of these sarcastic, opinionated sayings for just about anything. I come up with these about once every other minute. In other words- a lot. I get my mouth a little bit from my dad and A LOT from my mom. So its not my falt. I'm just not a bucketful of tact. :)
Here's an example: Barrel racing is for cowgirls, every one else just has to find a sport to fit their IQ.
See what I mean. Not exactly a bucketful of tact. Now if I said that around a bunch of basketball players or something I would probably get beat up. Not that my defense skills are anything to brag about- but you get my point.

Sometimes these opinions just sorta pop out. Ex.- Mom came into my room asking if I thought a certain shirt was stylish enough. I replied ( without thinking), " Sure, for my granny!" Or, " I know that I am suppose to treat others the way I want to be treated, but they got it comin'!"

Usually anybody who hangs around me has thought up of a few smart sayings to say back but be aware! There's an endless list of them!

1 comment:

Jade said...

SEE...Thats why we're friends!