Here are a few jokes that I thought were funny:
* There was this older-than-Moses old guy riding a bike in the middle of nowhere. All of the sudden a Porsha pulls up and the guy driving (A1), " Do you want a ride?" And the old guy said " YES!!" A1 says, "I don't have enough room in my car for your bike so you'll have to leave it behind." And old guy says, " I can't leave my bike behind, its my living!" So A1 says," I've got a chain that I'll ty to your bike and my car. You can just honk it I am going to fast." And so they cruised along for about thirty minutes when all of the sudden! another Porsha speeds by. A1 forgets about the guy that he is pulling and takes off after the other Porsha. The race is on! All of the sudden they blow past a cop. The cop calls his fellow cop and says, " I just say two Porshas racing!" The fellow cop says, "Well are you going to stop them?" and the cop says, " I think I may have been dreaming." And the fellow cops says, " What do you mean?" and the cop says," Well, there was this old guy on a bike honking to pass them."
* Nate, Tom, and Sue were riding in the bed of a pick up truck. Bob was driving. Bob loses control and the truck drives into a lake. Bob gets to the top first and is looking around when Nate pops up. Then Tom comes up gasping for air. " Where's Sue?" All of the sudden Sue shots up! " It's about time," says Sue. " I couldn't get the tail gate open!"
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hilarious! I love your sense of humor! :)
Post a Comment