On request of Jade I am putting up new joke. The joke is okay, I mean I'm running out of funny ones. Just remeber this 'sea of wheat'.
A blond was looking for a job. She stopped at a McDonalds and asked, " Can I have a job here?" The manager said, " No, we don't hire blonds." So the blonde went to a gas station and asked, " Can I have a job here?" and the manager said, " No. We don't hire blondes." So the blonde headed home. On the way she saw another blonde setting in the middle of a wheat field with a canoe. So she pulled her car over and yelled," You're the type blonde that gives the name 'blonde' a bad rap! I should come out and kick your can but I can't swim!"
I had a really cute ideal for my header- I would get a picture of a bunch of cowboys leanin' up agenst the fence watching something in the arena. I would put " Livin' thoughts of a Cowgirl" underneath, but mom said 'NO'! Oh well, it was a good thought.
It is not a good ideal to store your groceries where two certian little boys can reach. I am positive that we could go a whole nother week with out having to buy groceries on the food the K's steal! And they always steal the good tasting snacks too!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Troy & Wes were reading your jokes. They keep laughing about the blond and the tailgate!
I think since you are blonde, you can keep telling blonde jokes - however, there better not be any redhead jokes or I may have to kick your can!
Your safe mom; the red heads in my jokes always do something half-way smart! :)
Glad Wes and Troy enjoyed the jokes.
Post a Comment