Have you ever seen the reality commercials? I watched some of them and all I have to say to the ladies is, " GET A LIFE!!!" Heres some clips from the latest one I've seen.
Averge celeberty- size 2
Averge normal woman- size 14-16
(There are random averge women asked to play on a different form of the bacholar)
* Theres just so much more of me to love!! Sniff Sniff
* I just want a guy to love me for who I am. ( Right about now you are suppose to burst into tears)
* Those super models don't know what their missing out on. Its fun being fat- until it comes to guys. Sob Sob
See what I mean? GET A LIFE
Cowgirl
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm glad you have a healthy perspective on life!
I saw that commercial too...definitely a show I won't be watching!!
Post a Comment